Weekend Service Times: 9:15am & 10:45am
- Cost: $13
- Start Date: Jan 22, 2020
- Bible Study Duration: 10 Weeks
- Registration Deadline: Jan 8, 2020
- Class Leader(s):
- Sue Jantz, Jessica O'Mealey, Donna Holbrook
- Meet Times:
- Wednesday Mornings 10:00am to 12:00pm • Broken Arrow Campus
Join us on an exciting adventure that brings together truth from the Bible and wisdom from two leading medical doctors to equip you to be a healthy, whole disciple of Jesus whose life really counts.
- Understand how to look after your whole being – spirit, mind, and body – so that you can be the person God has called you to be and do the things He has prepared specifically for you to do.
- Uncover the roots of health issues and learn how to resolve them.
- Live well despite the limitations of your physical body.
- Get rid of stress, anxiety, and fear.
- Learn how to make consistent, healthy choices.
- Deal with negative habits that try to control you.
- Understand what the Bible teaches about supernatural healing.
- Why physical death holds no fear.