Weekend Service Times: 9:15am & 10:30am
Being a mom is one of the most rewarding jobs you will ever have and it may also be one of the most difficult jobs you will ever have. MOMS of preschoolers is a place where you can get to know other moms in the same stage of life you are in, where you can be encouraged, challenged and build relationships (talk with other adults).
MOMS consist of fun activities, conversations (uninterrupted by little ones), hands on activities and inspiration on becoming a better mom and woman. Your Little Ones (birth – Kindergarten) will have fun age appropriate activities during every meeting.
– Meeting fee: $8 (Punch card can be purchased for 5 meetings for $40)
– 1st & 3rd Tuesdays (beginning September 20 – May 2, 2017)
– 9:30 am – 11:30 am
– First Baptist Church, Broken Arrow
– 1st & 3rd Wednesdays (beginning September 21 – May 3, 2017)
– 6:30pm – 8:00pm
– Community Baptist Church, Coweta